GET IN TOUCH: 01260 591415
A gorgeous edition to any wedding or event as we decorate your event room in flashes of light. We create cones of light that project up the wall in a range offering vivid colours to suit your theme, and enhance the look and feel of the event.
Decorative lighting can be used to fill spaces and more importantly create the perfect atmosphere for your event transforming rooms with ambient colours. This decorative colour can be used in small and large quantity to achieve the perfect atmosphere for your special day.
- 100% true wireless, quad colour LED Lighting
- Can have the colour you need to suit the theme of your room
- Can change colouring through the day if you wish
- Can create strobe effects if you wish
- Items delivered in the morning of your event and placed before guests even arrive
- Professionally placed to get the most out of your lighting
- Subtly placed
- Fully Pat Tested and insured
FULL DAY HIRE: £14 per Uplighter
COLOUR CHANGES THROUGH THE DAY: Additional £25
Why Use The Added Extra For Your Uplighting?
Questions about the uplighting you provide
What type of event are the uplighter used for?
They can be used to enhance the atmosphere of a wedding or birthday party. This can be done with paler colours through the day and stronger colours at night. They are also a great addition to a corporate event as they not only enhance the room but can project the brand colours of the company, creating a very professional look.
Sometimes even just the one uplighter could be used behind a Sweetcart at a wedding for example to highlight its place in the room alerting guests that there is something at this point.
Where are they used in the venue?
They would be used most likely in the main function room spread evenly along the perimeter walls of the room. They also work well where parts of the wall come out to create a more even look. Most venues require 8-12 uplighters.
How does the uplighter change colour?
A member of The Added Extra team would speak to you before the event day to predetermine the colours that you may need. However the venue would be given a controller to enable you to change the colours if you so wish.
Do uplighters all need to be the same colour?
It is common to have them all as the same colour but if the theme of the event requires it, it is easy for us to change the individual colouring of an uplighter.
What’s the delivery and collection process?
Our friendly and professional team are here to provide you with total peace of mind. When hiring products, we at The Added Extra are responsible for all removals. Your items will arrive on time, we will set them up for you, check all is working and at the end of the event we will collect. You don’t have to do a thing!
(A £50 deposit is required to save the date and the balance is due 28 days before your event)
The Added Extra
- Creating a “wow” factor feature for your event
- Creates the perfect mood and atmosphere
- Enhance the most basic of rooms
- Personalise to match your colour scheme or branding with our uplighting
- We have worked with many of the wedding venues in the Cheshire and Lancashire areas